In this advanced music classes section we do cover the following topics.
9. Choral Tone
The following will be covered in this lesson
Abdominal, Diaphragmatic, or Intercostal Breathing.
Fundamentals of Voice
The Choral Tone
Growth in the Choral Tone
10. Choral Diction
In this lesson we will cover diction in the following languages:-
-Marcato and Legato Diction
-Vowel Modification and Range Considerations
-Word Separation and Text Flow
11. Selection and placement of choral voices
We will cover the following:-
Pitch Retention Test
Auditions for the Adult Chorus
Chorus Seating Arrangements
Placing Individual Voices in Choral Ensembles
Personal Data Card for Auditions
12. Introduction to composition
We teach the following in this lesson:-
1. choosing the style
2. identifying the forms
3. Musical Motifs
4. contrasting sections
5. the bridges
In this lesson we will teach the following
1. melodic harmony
2. modulation to a relative key
3.chord progression and melody [Romanesca]
14. Advanced Composition Techniques
In this lesson we will learn several methods of compositions including several studies on great composers such as Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven and Handel.
WE WILL ALSO LOOK ON THE FOLLOWING:-
1. Improvisation and alterations
2 Use of dissonances and consonances
3. Good usage of parallel fifths and octaves
4. Classical Harmony & Popular Chord Notation
5. Chord Progressions & Cadences
6. Writing in minor scales.
7. Modulation to minor scales
All these lessons will be done online.
We at Music classes do welcome you to come on board and work with us.